Check In and Packet Pickup
*NEW LOCATION* Thursday night check-in will be 4pm-9pm at the Red Lion River Inn patio:
Red Lion River Inn
700 N Division St.
Spokane, WA 99202
If your team does not check in on Thursday, you must be at the start line at Mt. Spokane Main Lodge at least 30 minutes before your designated start time on Friday morning.
In order to check in, the Team Captain (or designee) is REQUIRED to show:
- Two reflective vests (we recommend Road Noise or Noxgear)
- Two flashlights or headlamps (we recommend Knuckle Lights)
- FOUR flashing red lights – 2 for each van (one for your back and one for your front). Cheap lights will not keep you safe. Please invest in high-quality flashing lights that can be seen by cars for a mile (example)
- Two “RUNNERS ON ROAD” van signs – Les Schwab is sponsoring the signs this year, so you don’t have to make them or pay for them! We will give them to you when you check in.
- 2 Washington State Discover Passes total (1 for each van) (one day passes – need Friday only)
- Two copies of the Race Guide – 1 for each van
- Two copies of the Race Map – 1 for each van
- If you chose to “Hire a volunteer” and haven’t paid prior to the race, you will not be allowed to start without paying for your volunteers
- Mobile App – Have it downloaded and log-in prior to arriving at the start. You must also review the training video and app instructions prior to the race.
- Register your specific runners for the contests and time trials (required for participation in contests)
- Participant Waiver Form with signatures of all participants*
*Each participant and van driver, if applicable, can sign their own form or the entire team can sign the second page of the form if you are all together before the race. All signed forms must be submitted together at the start line by the team captain or designee.
Minor Waiver Form (under 18)
You will not be able to check-in without these items. NO EXCEPTIONS.
You can hand over safety gear at Exchange Point # 6 if Van 2 is not joining you at the start line.
At the start line, you will receive:
- Race Bibs with your team name
- 2 van signs for each van to designate your team #
- 1 timing bracelet (“baton” for handoff)
- A goodie bag with safety pins and other goodies
- 2 Les Schwab “Runner on Road” signs
We do not provide copies of the Race Guide or Race Map – you must print a minimum of one copy for each van.
You will receive your medals and finishers shirts at the finish line after your team has crossed the finish line.
Volunteers will receive a S2S visor when they arrive at their assigned volunteer location.