Travel and Food
- We have locked down a special rate of $129 per night for an Executive room for Thursday night only at the Mirabeau Hotel & Convention Center for teams who need a place to stay. Reservations must be made by 8/13/2014. Register here: https://bookitnow.
mirabeauparkhotel.com/ iqreservations/asp/ RoomAvailability.asp. Use SSR14 when making your reservation to receive this special rate.
- We also have locked down a special rate of $109 for a standard room with two queens at the Red Lion Hotel at the Park in Spokane, and a rate of $99 for a standard room with two queens at the Red Lion River Inn in Spokane. Call 1-800-RED-LION (1-800-733-5466) and request Spokane to Sandpoint Relay-RQ special rates to get this special promotional price. Reservations must be made by July 15, 2014 to receive this special rate. Rooms are subject to availability.
- A rockin’ team dinner will be served again at Mt. Spokane Bear Creek Lodge from 4-9pm on Thursday night. Dinner is $11.95 and includes spaghetti (meat or marina), couscous salad, italian pasta salad, mixed greens salad, garlic bread and apple crisp. Participants will enjoy a nice selection of beer on tap (40+ beers), music, S2S merchandise sales and packet pick-up.
- In additional to the lodge, limited camping is available at Bear Creek Lodge if you want to be close to the start line in the morning. Reservations required – mention S2S when making a reservation.
(Riverstone Park – Coeur d’Alene)
- We have secured a special race rate with the Hampton Inn at Riverstone Park. This area has restaurants and shops within walking distance, and the exchange is right there as well.
- A welcome letter from the Sandpoint Vistor’s Association (www.visitsandpoint.com)
- We are thrilled to be finishing the race once again this year in front of the acclaimed Trinity at City Beach Park. Trinity will be serving lunch/dinner (menu coming soon).
- Race Participants and Volunteers will enjoy a pint on us from one of our beer garden sponsors: Laughing Dog Brewing, Elysian Brewing and No-Li Brewhouse.
- Plan to spend the day at City Beach Park enjoying the beach, swimming, music, food, beer garden and finish line festivities.
- Sandpoint is a vacation destination and we encourage you to stay the weekend with family and friends. Lodging suggestions:
- The finish line is located in front of the Best Western Plus Edgewater Resort.
- Sandpoint Vacation Rentals - 208-263-7570
- Dover Bay Bungalows – Cute, new 1-3 bedroom rental cabins on the water 5 miles from the finish line