Travel and Food
- We have a special rate of $123 for a standard room with two queens at the Red Lion Hotel at the Park in Spokane. Call 1-800-RED-LION (1-800-733-5466) and request Spokane to Sandpoint Relay-Rate Quote special rates to get this special promotional price OR Reserve your room online!
Reservations must be made by August 24, 2016 to receive this special rate. Rooms are subject to availability.
- Mt Spokane Bear Creek Lodge is also available for lodging as well as limited camping if you want to be close to the start line in the morning. Reservations required – mention S2S when making a reservation.
(Riverstone Park – Coeur d’Alene)
- We have secured a special race rate with the Hampton Inn at Riverstone Park. This area has restaurants and shops within walking distance, and the exchange is right there as well.
- A welcome letter from the Sandpoint Vistor’s Association (www.visitsandpoint.com)
- We are thrilled to be finishing the race once again this year in front of the acclaimed Trinity at City Beach Park. Trinity will be serving lunch/dinner (menu and pre purchase here).
- Race Participants and Volunteers will enjoy a pint on us from one of our local Sandpoint breweries: Laughing Dog Brewing and Mick Duff’s Brewing
- Plan to spend the day at City Beach Park enjoying the beach, swimming, music, food, beer garden and finish line festivities.
- Sandpoint is a vacation destination and we encourage you to stay the weekend with family and friends. Lodging suggestions:
- The finish line is located in front of the Best Western Plus Edgewater Resort.
- Sandpoint Vacation Rentals – 208-263-7570
- Dover Bay Bungalows – Cute, new 1-3 bedroom rental cabins on the water 5 miles from the finish line